Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Butcher and the Burger | Chicago

This is a past post from Magen's old blog from March 2013. 

I like burgers. Like, a lot. I also like beignets. I also like places with cute decor and tub chairs. I found all three at The Butcher and The Burger. Oh, and it tasted good, too.

They had several meat, seasoning, side, and bread choices to craft your most perfect burger. I love a good variety of choices. So many places nowadays won't allow substitutes or customization and I don't particularly like that. This is completely, 100%, how you want it. Excellent.

The Butcher and The Burger

   The Butcher and The Burger  The Butcher and The Burger  The Butcher and The Burger  The Butcher and The Burger
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LOST GIRLS TRAVEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig