Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The National Civil Rights Museum (May 2012)

This is a past post from Magen's old blog, chronicling a trip taken in May of 2012. Excuse the poor writing style. She was still figuring out her groove.

While in Memphis, we made a stop at the National Civil Rights Museum. This is located at the Lorraine Motel, which is the location that Martin Luther King, Jr. was shot. While a large portion of the museum revolves around MLK, there are various other civil rights movements portrayed. I can't recommend this museum enough. I am an avid museum lover, and I try to visit museums every place I go, and around Dallas. This is one of the best historical museums I've ever visited. I won't divulge too much information other than photos, because it's an experience that words can't explain.   
                                  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LOST GIRLS TRAVEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig