Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Best Travel YouTube Channels


I've been slightly obsessed with YouTube for a few years now. (We even started our own YouTube channel.) It's replaced the majority of my television interests and it keeps me inspired more than any medium I've come across thus far. I enjoy travel videos the most, even when YouTubers aren't necessarily travel-specific. Watching a beauty guru or daily vlogger travel is just as fun as a seasoned pro. It gives me ideas for new places to visit, it gives me knowledge on attractions and food. It extends my bucket list infinitely. Here are some of my favorite and inspiring YouTube channels.

Fun for Louis



Louis is a nomadic traveler and daily vlogger. He is always somewhere new and interesting and isn't afraid of anything. He travels solo but often meets up with friends. What interests me the most about Louis is his perpetual positive lookout on life. You can see it in every single video and it's infectious.

Hey Nadine



Nadine is a travel vlogger that hails from Canada. She posts vlogs of her travels along with tip videos on various travel-related topics. She's super informative and is a good example for female travel.

DevinSuperTramp



Devin's videos are more suited to be called Short Films. They are amazing quality and beautiful. While an amateur like myself sometimes might feel a little intimidated by the crazy cool quality of his wonderful films, they're nothing short of inspiring and touching. (His recent Holy Land short film gave me goosebumps, to say the least.)

SeeYaReelSoon



You didn't think I wouldn't have a Disney Vlogger on here, did you? :) SeeYaReelSoon's videos are simply them filming each other while visiting Disney parks. It's nothing fancy but it's somehow just as entertaining. They're the cutest, really. They love each other as much as they love Disney World and if you're ever itching for some Mouse time, you can totally binge watch their once a week episodes. It's like a reality/Disney version of Netflix for me.

Please share in the comments any of your favorite travel YouTubers or travel videos! Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for all of our trips and us around Chicago. :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LOST GIRLS TRAVEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig